- ½ cup cold-pressed coconut oil
- ½ cup raw honey or agave
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 2½ cups finely shredded coconut
1. Mix coconut oil, honey, peppermint, salt and cacao nibs in a large bowl.
2. Pour the coconut into the same bowl and mix well to combine all ingredients.
3. Scoop round balls onto a cookie sheet or platter or spread into a 9” square baking dish.
4. Place in the freezer for 1½-2 hours.
5. Thaw 15 minutes before serving. If you opted for the square dish, cut into desired shapes after thawing.